• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ima a nuby map maker who doesnt get how to use your models correctly and ii joined to ask about it ha....

do many people still use this site?

Level 19
Welcome to The Hive Workshop, BLOOD! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here, if you need anything, do feel free to ask me or anyone:)
Also, you can learn about how to use models at the Modelling Tutorials Section, or you can ask it at the 3D Modelling Forums if you can't find it.

PS: I'm so sorry, BLOOD, I'll try to reply earlier next time:)

Level 1
Welcome to The Hive

Welcome BLOOD i am also new hiveworkshop i signed up just yesterday i also have trouble with modeling but i am good with triggers and terrain so if you ever need help with a map just message me on here or on Battle.net im on USEast my username is Anarazel

P.S i like your profile picture. Brotherhood of Steel guy with a Laser Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.