• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

El trono de Hielo

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I dont have a high grade of english, please try to understand my words

i do this map cause i want to fight the last battle on icecrown, is a grat map, maximum of 12 players, you need a ally or a partner if u want to play, the gold mines are near, and the map includes
-20 red dots
-38 green dots

includes: market of dragons, mercenaries, goblin laboratory, goblin market, market, fountain of health and fountain of mana.

i recommend this map, please download and enjoy =)

the gold mines have a lot of gold
initials gold mines:---$70000

and the others gold mines:-----$50000

this is my first post

Keywords:
Arthas, icecrown, melee, warcraft, heros, human, orcs, night elf, undead.
Contents

El trono de Hielo (Map)

Reviews
20:23, 11th Jan 2013 Orcnet: see my comment
Level 30
tried the game and some how its very monontone I couldn't understand what Arthas is trying to say I think he's obsession with frostmourne made his tongue to go zig zag and all but please if your going to translate your language do it in google I mean if I propose my map and saying to all the players "sagutin mo ako badong" would be understand? no.

game play is very bad I mean most of the melee makers will understand the frailty of the 'Ice Crown' map where free to all players(even the team mode) can match out themselves in a really really early time since the player location is unstable

too much creeps scattered in the map and very dull terrain hope you can rework this map and redirect this in the Map Development thread and get feed back and improvement. good luck