• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

egyption models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
im in need of some egyption models. i was told in another thread that ripping from wow was a bad thing so i figured id give a request or two here.

i need a nice anubis model. doesnt have to be too detailed but at least decent quality.

i need a mummy model and maybe a few differant types. such as a melee mummy with some armor and a caster type.

also anything else you are willing to make that is low filesize and goes with the egyption theme. if you need more info let me know.

Attachments

• screenshot_100.jpg
    screenshot_100.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 508
Last edited:
Level 6
yeah ive looked dozens of times and have seen pretty much everything there is to see. unfortunatly none are really of good quality. no offense to the creators. i have found some that are very nice and will go great. the anubis model and mummy is what i need the most. the anubis model will look much like the dog faced things in the mummy returns movie. if nobody objects to me posting a screen of the wow model, ill show you what i have in mind.

Level 6
yeah ive seen those models and there fine heres a screen of what im looking for when it comes to the anubis model. note, i do not want the actual model from wow. *wink*

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

He's showing it as an example, no harm done.

Leave that kind of stuff to the moderators, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.