• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

effecting attack damage, attack rate and armor using trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
how do I affet the attack damage, attack rate and armor using triggers, for example how do I do that thing that blizzard does with items that says next to the attack damage -20. Is it possible to set a unit's attack damage and rate to a specific amount? or do I have to use an ability that has been polarized and give it to the unit?

Level 16
Because ModForge is down, I still learned a couple map things. To set things like defend levels to a negative or -beyond-the-limit number, hold shift, and double-click the object data area which you want to morph up, in this case, attack damage. This will allow you to set negative damage ratios. If you mean by a spell, create a generic dummy for neutral passive in the center of the map with cripple, lower their attack with it with triggering

Boy do I love modforge-- I learned too many things, sux so much it's down

Status
Not open for further replies.