• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Effect Pack 1

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Models by mdxwc3
Converted by mdxwc3
Animated by mdxwc3
Download
178524-935ed2ca651914307b20ced64e5d5ec8.jpg
Reviews
Ralle
Please add the missing files.
All of your packs contain no mdx files, only a html document with a download link. The fuck?

So after downloading them I see that these aren't only ripped models, but some are even REUPLOADED models from members of this site like @Mythic.

Specifically Radiance, Damnation and possibly a modified version of Call of Dread. That's the ones I have discovered so far, there might be more.

Last edited:
Level 9
All of your packs contain no mdx files, only a html document with a download link. The fuck?

So after downloading them I see that these aren't only ripped models, but some are even REUPLOADED models from members of this site like @Mythic.

Specifically Radiance, Damnation and possibly a modified version of Call of Dread. That's the ones I have discovered so far, there might be more.
They have mdx aswell, or maybe i didn't uploaded the good one.. I will check as soon as I can in the next days!
I've seen some modele were reuploaded, but i got the pack and photos as I posted, they aren't made by me, and i didn't had time to look in each folder to remove those and make a New photo for them all, i am sorry for the inconvenience!

They have mdx aswell
They don't.
I've seen some modele were reuploaded, but i got the pack and photos as I posted, they aren't made by me, and i didn't had time to look in each folder to remove those
You shouldn't have uploaded this pack then. You should have waited until you had the time.

As it is you haven't even credited the different model creators, only some guy named mdxwc3 but in reality those models are made by various modellers. The fact that you have uploaded a random pack consisting of rips and reuploads of models from this site, while not having credited the proper people I see as extremely disrespectful.

@General Frank