• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Earths Final Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
My current project, I hope to have it finished in a few days, but may take longer. Im new to cinematics but I read a few tutorials here and im going to to make one.

Its a modern warfare/scifi/zombie style cinematic. Lots of custom models and effects.

Earths Final Test

Description:
Set in the year 2014
Increasing reports of UFO's have been occurring all over the world. While the US and many other governments claim to have no clue of what is happening. They are secretly fighting a war codenamed Earth's Final Test. The story centers around the main character, Sgt. Tyler who gets recruited to a military mission known as Test.

Level 7
They should drive 69 million doller rockets into the moon and find some kind of crazy secrets. That would make it real sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.