• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

E3 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So what do you think of the e3?I am pretty hyped about Battlefront,Mass effect 4,Mirrors Edge 2,Middle Earth and gta V.Mixed feelings about assassin's creed.

Level 7
Probably the only person to be hyped for Nintendo's presentation.
Here's to hoping for Smash Brothers and Hyrule Warriors... And their main Zelda game.

I don't have a wii u/ds only a PC so no reason to be hyped about something I won't own in the near future

Level 24
Watched it today and by far the best trailer is for Yoshi's Wooly World.

But I'm most excited about Kingdom Hearts 3 I want to hear the words "Frozen will be in KH3!" and I will be happy for a lifetime. :)

Level 24
That's sad and we've already seen all we will of Dragon Age acourding to the schedule. Square does have 3 unnanounced titles though so we might end up seing something interesting on that front.

Level 34
Evolve! Woot!

Also the Battlefront video was disappointing. Sounds like we won't see gameplay for another year.

Level 24
I liked the trailer for the Witcher 3 especially since the guy voicing his imperial magisty was Tywin Lannister. Dragon Age 3 is the game I'm looking forward to most of the ones we saw, I liked the first two games so darn much.

Status
Not open for further replies.