• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Dummy Spell Ruins Camera !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Yiap, So i have a map with 3rd person camera, But when i was testing my dummy ability the camera jumped 180 Degrees and yeah... The camera was supposed to be behind the character all the time but now the camera doesn't follow the character from behind anymore after casting the dummy ability... :s

• Lockonmissile
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Lock-On Missile
    • Actions
      • Set RocketCaster = (Triggering unit)
      • Set UnitGroupMissile = (Units within 1500.00 of (Position of RocketCaster))
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for Player 1 (Red) at (Position of RocketCaster) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set DummyUnit = (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add Dummy Lockonmissile to DummyUnit
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in UnitGroupMissile and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order DummyUnit to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Picked unit)
          • Wait 1.00 seconds
          • Unit - Remove DummyUnit from the game

Level 16
Uhmz, why do you delete the dummyunit before it 'bolted' all the units?
You should set the 'Remove DummyUnit from the game' out of the 'pick every unit'
Under it, out of the loop, dont know if it has been any problem before, but it seems to me that it only 'bolts' one unit now,,

Level 7
Yiap. It's supposed to bolt only one unit, but the camera was the problem, and it's fixed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.