• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duel A Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi! I'm looking for way to make a "duel" arena with a monster..
This is what it has to do:
Pause the rest of the game monsters,units etc
Move all players to a spectator seat (like in angel arena)
Take 1 RANDOM player and put in arena
Take 1 monster and put in other side of arena
After the monster or the player is dead players will be teleported back to where they where before the duel.

I don't know if this is easy to do.. But if you have the knowledge to do this please help me :cute: Thanks,

Level 3
Bump.

Bump... I no longer need the "pause the whole game and spectator seats" thing.. Now i only need a timer that counts down (lets say.. every 3 min) and takes a random player (1 - 7) and puts on a spot.. rest can remain on thier spot if thats easier. If anyone could make this.. or anyone have a duel map lying around... please upload.. It would be great if anyone made the trigger in a map since I'm not very awsome with variables.. would be easier to import. Help with this duel plugin a.s.a.p (This is the only thing left on my map)

Last edited:
Level 3
Bump...

Ghaa... Is it really that hard to make a duel system? o_O I would do it but i suck with variables.. Anyways.. I still need a working duel system

Status
Not open for further replies.