• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duel System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi everyone I need a Duel (TvT- Team vs Team) done for the next version of my map...
Duel should work like this:
Every 300 seconds pick Every Hero from team 1 and put in Left side of arena, and pick every hero from team 2 and put in Right side of arena.
Then countdown: 3,2,1,Fight... When it's 3,2,1 heroes are paused, when Fight message appears they will unpause...
Then, when every hero from team 1 are in different place on map (not in arena), team 2 wins, same for team 1.
Can anyone do this for me?

Level 3
Could you please expand on the
every hero from team 1 are in different place
part as I was expecting you to say once every hero from a specific team is dead then team 2 wins.

Level 3
Maybe I can help you, I've a trigger for this.It's called Gladiator Arena.It has timer, region for team 1 and team 2.But when I make it on my map it has some bugs (paused units cannot move althought I have made it unpaused), but now I guess I will make it better.Give me a try, can you ?

Level 4
Nah, I understand what he means! Took me a second though.

Give me 20 minutes to build it for you.

1:17pm: Done:

-You may want to change the triggering events for "Victory Team [1-2]" to "Periodic Event - Every .5 seconds".
-Since you didn't respond, I had to assume that you are using 12 players (6 per team) in your map.
-You will need to create a region "Arena", and replace the slot I filled with the variable "Arena" with the actual region.

Give rep if it helps you.

Arena Function: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=3vomof

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.