• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dudemania mecano

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
It's the dude mania mecano.
wtf?
WAO TAO FAO
WTF?
WAO TAO FAO

credit plz

Keywords:
peasant anim mecano wrench yellow helmet repair plz
Contents

Dudemania mecano (Model)

Reviews
20:53, 10th Nov 2008 General Frank: Dear Callahan, I am really sorry to bother your greatness, but would you mind altering their mdl raw names to something else than the normal WC3 ones? 4th Jan 2009 Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected...

M

20:53, 10th Nov 2008
General Frank: Dear Callahan, I am really sorry to bother your greatness, but would you mind altering their mdl raw names to something else than the normal WC3 ones?

4th Jan 2009
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to fixing this, feel free to PM me and ask me to set it back to Pending so you can update it.

Level 3
Dude, this models are great, all of dudemania stuff is great...

I have a request for you.. Im taking those models for my modified Melee map (Of course all credits to you)

Make more dude please, many more...

More troops:
-Machinegunner, Sinpers, Heavy Suitones, Lasergunners, Plasmagunners, Shok troopers, Medics...
-Vehicles: Like jeeps, tanks, transports, Fighters, Helicopters
Heros: Like captains, Fanatics, Commandos

And pelase, give us buildings

theese models are PERFECTS to my little project, keep on it Callahan, they are very good.