• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DrowWizard.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first skin ever, so please do not kill me on the first sight. I just tried, iam making models, not skin, but stil i tried to make something at least good. And here is DRow elf or dark elf wizard.

Keywords:
Jaina, Drow, DArk elf, Elf, Wizard, Mage, Sorcerrer
Contents

DrowWizard.blp (Texture)

Reviews
15:00, 15th Apr 2011 shiiK: Cleaning up skins that have been rejected (until updated) for more than a month - moving to rejected permanently due lack of updates since last moderation. No new review of the skin has been made. If you feel that this...

M

15:00, 15th Apr 2011
shiiK: Cleaning up skins that have been rejected (until updated) for more than a month - moving to rejected permanently due lack of updates since last moderation. No new review of the skin has been made. If you feel that this decission is wrong, or if you want to update the skin, please reply to this PM and I'll work it out for you. As this is a preset message, and I'm just picking up each and every skin in the category, I want to apologize beforehand if this clutters your inbox.

19:02, 19th Aug 2010
67chrome: This looks lacking in the 75% freehand requirement for skins to be approved. CnP (copy and pasting) material from other images does not count towards the freehand requirement, and neither does re-coloring the existing skin. If you need tips on how to create your own details I'd recommend viewing the 2D art tutorials on this site. If you have any inquires as to what constitutes as freehand content I would suggest taking the time to thoroughly read the skin submission rules.

Also, most renditions of drow have much darker skin and usually have no pupils and one solid eye-glow color. If you are going to deviate from a standard view of some creature that their is a rather large deficit of on this site I would strongly recommend posting a screenshot of whatever artwork inspired you to change the generically accepted traits of said creature type. (Not that it really maters for approving or rejecting skins, if your freehand content is good enough the skin will be approved regardless of how far it strays from the original concept). You really need to add more freehand work to this for me to approve it though.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Looks pretty sweet, but I can't help but think it's CNP; based both on you claiming it is your first and that I've seen similar artwork for Lineage's Drow race. I'll refrain from reviewing this until it is confirmed as freehand.