• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DranaiAkama

Reactions: deepstrasz
Anubis Model by Wertyn
this is my first model...

Path: Units\Other\DranaiAkama\DranaiAkama.blp

Give credit if u use!
plz!

ahahahahahhahahahaha I'm From sweden

hejdå :p

Keywords:
anubis, egypt, god, pharaoh, pyramid,
Contents

DranaiAkama (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Model works and performs well.

M

General Frank:

(Approved)

Model works and performs well.

Level 8
you need to do a better skin. the black needs details and lighter shades other wise you dont notice the model change and it ends up looking like akama.

Level 5
no.... Anubis is the jackal headed god, god of the embalming and the journey to the afterlife... etc. etc.

I believe Horus is the falcon and he is the eternal enemy of Set.... the god of evil...

Osiris is the god of the dead or afterlife

Level 9
Osiris and Set are brothers, Osiris have as companion Isis, the goddess of "prosperity" (dunno word in english, kinda like when the flood of Nile is good, and the farms go well she is responsible). She is also the maiden who Mâat (the RULE) chose to be the goddess who brings life from death.

Set killed Osiris (for motives i dunno), and chaos reigned while Set loosed his fury upon the Earth, until Horus (Osiris and Isis unique son) got vengeance upon the death of his father, banishing Set to the arid deserts were only serpents and scorpions dwell...

Isis done as her destiny told, as she found Osiris dead, she brought him back from the dead, to set peace once again in the land

the BIG GOD is not Osiris, neither Set or Horus, even Isis, the BIG BOSS GOD is Amon, whose existence is known by NO ONE, exception of Ra, the god who seeked him out (for motives i dunno either) and mixed himself with the great spirit, therefore called Amon-Ra

there is many other gods in egypt like Sekhmet, Nephtys, Hathor, Mut, Thoth, Ptah-hotep and there it goes...

btw, the model looks more like a skin...

Level 2
Raiju, you're right, in a way. Thought there are many versions of egyptian mythology (the one you are explaining here is Heliopolitan, i.e. with Amon-Ra/Re/Reh as head god. True, the sun cult (cult of Amon, Ra, Horakthe and Khepher (who in heliopolitan mythology are all the sun god in different stages and at the same time Atum, the creator)) has arisen fairly early in egyptian culture (pharaoh is the son of Ra and as such a god himself), but so has the cult of Osiris. Later the Cult of the Dead became a vital part of egyptian culture, resulting in great burial rituls and eventually in great temples and pyramids. Set and Osiris were brothers and Osiris became the King of Earth. Set was jellous and killed him, Isis, collected the parts and revived him (as a mummy) and convinced gods to give his son Horus the rulership over Earth (there's quite a story about Horus and Set trying to win the votes of other gods). Set was banished and Osiris became the kind of Underworld and the protector of Ra during his night time. Anubis is the guard and personal assistant of Osiris (apparently he has the keys of the exit from Underworld and unlocks the doors for Ra to resurface each morning).

Level 1
i have read the egyptian book of the dead (its not evil its more like a bible...) and there are 2 gods of death. Seker (god of death absolute(AKA Sokar)(depicted as having the head of a hawk or sparrow)) and Osiris(god of death and its reincarnation
(AKA Asar)( has head of a man)). Anubis is the judge of the scales. He judges the purity of a deceased soul to determine its fate in the afterlife. He has the head of a jackal.

anyways :] the model is ok could use alot more work tho. i give it a 3/5

3.26ly

3.26ly

I'll use it. I'll give you some nice tips for useage. I use destroyers to add to the army of anubis. Destroyers have a head with the team colour thing around their head that is close to a pharaon crown just cause of the way they cover the head. Make a destroyer use a Load ability, Cargo hold, unload (Better than 'Mount' because with 'Mount' it kills the mounted hero). Use triggers with which after the event anubis is loaded (make a Load ability with 1 space only for anubis) so after he is loaded add a custom ability from Human Sphere - with 1 Attachment: Art- Anubis and points: chest,mount so add it to the destroyer. Make an event with which with the unloading to remove the abilities from the Destroyer (make a custom of cargo hold with no icon, the custom with the attachment also without icon). The result is anubis will mount a destroyer! Looks pretty cool because i didnt expect Anubis would be exactly mounting the destroyer, the attachment is perfect. And the combination of his black skin with dests its pretty cool!

YOu can make the destroyer not to be able to hold other units by canceling with triggers if you click load to another unit.

Level 23
Osiris and Set are brothers, Osiris have as companion Isis, the goddess of "prosperity" (dunno word in english, kinda like when the flood of Nile is good, and the farms go well she is responsible). She is also the maiden who Mâat (the RULE) chose to be the goddess who brings life from death.

Set killed Osiris (for motives i dunno), and chaos reigned while Set loosed his fury upon the Earth, until Horus (Osiris and Isis unique son) got vengeance upon the death of his father, banishing Set to the arid deserts were only serpents and scorpions dwell...

Isis done as her destiny told, as she found Osiris dead, she brought him back from the dead, to set peace once again in the land

the BIG GOD is not Osiris, neither Set or Horus, even Isis, the BIG BOSS GOD is Amon, whose existence is known by NO ONE, exception of Ra, the god who seeked him out (for motives i dunno either) and mixed himself with the great spirit, therefore called Amon-Ra

there is many other gods in egypt like Sekhmet, Nephtys, Hathor, Mut, Thoth, Ptah-hotep and there it goes...

btw, the model looks more like a skin...

Lol. Nice history. Hell, you could practically write a book! did you do a report on this or go to wikipedia??? XD love it!

Off topic (kinda): Anubis OWNZ! Also, u forgot Apothus. lol he has a snake head (cobra).

Level 5
... I'm pissed
Anubis is the tightest Egyptian god ever! and you practically made a mockery of him with this crap model (my opinion) if you just named it Jackal i wouldn't have cared -.- but seriously... that is NOT the bad ass god Anubis