• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drakonia RPG Beta Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello!
I would like to answer that my beta rpg is complete and I really need beta testers to improve the map to the next versions, so please test it and tell me what you think is good or no. Description and download of the map may be found in :
http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/4454/

Map name :Drakonia ORPG
Name of the creator : Juliano
Current stage of the map : Beta version
Map features :
-A rpg that can be played in single player or up to 4 players
-Choose from 5 avaliable heros, each of them with at least 3 triggered spells
-Each hero have 1 initial skill,4 normal learnable skills ad a ultimate skill
-A well balanced orpg, without being so hard or so easy
-Each hero has it own theme, and they can reach a maximum level of 50
-A medium rate experience gain, not too fast but not too slow
-Lots of custom itens to make your hero very powerful
-Balanced heros, what means that you won't get a imba hero with a imba attack speed at level 20+
-A huge map with size 256x256 (epic) and tileset Icecrown Glacier
-Many dungeons and caves that are heavily guarded by monsters
-Fight many kinds of enemyes, from simple wolves to enormous giants
-A 5%-50% chance of getting many types of itens through enemyes
-A stacking system that... stacks itens
-A quickly respawn system that don't leaks

A huge list of credits can be seen in the download map or in the description, thanks for playing!

Screenshots will be added soon!

Last edited:
Level 2
I like this map, each hero has a very nice skin/model and are very engaging, even though the spells arent completely custom they have nice effects and work well with each herp. Here are the things that may need work.
1) No quests to be found.
2) The price for items is huge, even though many of them hardly help.
3) The terrain needs some work, but I understand that it is supposed to be BNET compatible so you have to keep the file size at a minimum.

Other then that, I like it! Keep up the good work.
Also you should try and make it scaleable, for example when I tested it single player the mobs just hit way too hard and the leveling is really slow.

Level 2
Also, mind PMing me or posting here the code for Chaged Blow or whatever that the warlord has? Nice spell.

Level 9
Wow... just wow, the triggering sucks so bad it's unbelievable. I was killing that Drakan Lord or whatever his name was around level 40+, and each time a boss like him died, double of the amount was spawned afterwards.

Also the Warlock's Hellfire spell says "A very dungerous spell", should be spellt "dangerous". And there was also some mispelling on Souls (aka Lumber) when you moused over it.

Level 9
Thanks for the feedbacks, this beta still don't have quests to do, but in the next version there shall be a plenty of them, I'm actually fixing the gold cost of the itens, cuted by 25%...also exp will be increased a bit...
The hellsfire warlock spell has been remade, it now deal different damage, don't damages allies and has a longer mana coster and cooldown...
What you mean by double of the amount spawns?You mean that the respawn trigger is bugged?If yes I'm gonna fix it right now, but in my tests the respawn trigger is working perfectly...

Status
Not open for further replies.