• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonslayer

One more for my weapon pack give me credits if you use it ....

Update1:

Made it better also a note changes wont be visiable unless you play stand animation (War3 model editor) ingame works just fine

Updated at last; new texture for blade better textured also completly remodeled also face at around 250 now...

The Geoset animation was guilty, removed it and it is fixed

Keywords:
Dragon, giant, blade, sword, golden, ancient
Contents

Dragonslayer (Model)

Reviews
20:59, 4th Jan 2010 DonDustin: that orange part looks like a good idea and you also took a nice texture for it, but you should do another improvement of the unwrap for this area :> DonDustin: there are some geoset visibility problems at the orange...

M

20:59, 4th Jan 2010
DonDustin: that orange part looks like a good idea and you also took a nice texture for it, but you should do another improvement of the unwrap for this area :>

DonDustin: there are some geoset visibility problems at the orange parts now. Oh and reduce the face count pls

DonDustin: finally fixed and aproved :D

Level 13
Dont mind the screenshoot it looks bad butt model looks good; so what i want to say is that the screenshoot is actualy bad
bad butt model looks good ? Niiice.
naah. just talking crap...

I think model looks pretty good, but blade part would use bit lighter texture. it's damn dark. I also think that orange handle part is awesome :)

the blade needs a lil more contrast, it looks mostly like sum1 used paint bucket inside a few lines. just put a lil more shine into the blade and it will b perfect. i like the handle a lot, and the design on the blade is good, but in-game it will look just black; nobody will see the small design on the blade, as it blends in with the black too much.