Draeni/Dranai/Drani/Dranei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

And why, might I ask, would any of us want to make you a whole DRAENI army? You haven't even said what it's for, or shown progress of your map/project. You shouldn't make such an extensive request without more information, and more detail regarding what you mean by "army." Specific units and such, pictures, etc.

Level 6
And why, might I ask, would any of us want to make you a whole DRAENI army? You haven't even said what it's for, or shown progress of your map/project. You shouldn't make such an extensive request without more information, and more detail regarding what you mean by "army." Specific units and such, pictures, etc.

I want a draeni army 2 make a campaign.... So I would need t1, t2 and t3 units and buildings (doesn't matter what they are). 1-4 heroes. How am I to start a campagine tho if idont no what the main character will be about? :confused:

Last edited:
Level 6
ok thanks to Redeemer59 i now have
• t1 town hall
• t2 town hall
• t3 town hall
• barrack
• farm/moonwell
• tower
• 2 heroes ( paladin and mage)
• possibly a Draenei riding an elekk( its not working SO FAR)

If anyone knows of any other draenei models i would apreciate if you told me!
THANKS

Level 6
You spelt it wrong in every single instance

Also, don't double post unless there's two days apart

76 minutes apart between posting does not equal two days. Next time just edit

How was i 2 know which 1 is right.... You go in the World Editor and look in the sounds its spelt Dranai. Then the buildings are Draenei. Also, people post it under other ones so i wasn't sure, I forgot 2 write Draenei, sry.

Status
Not open for further replies.