• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model with animations] Anubis (God of Death)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello.

What I request:

An Anubis model with animation and all. It should work as a unit which moves like a normal humanoid. Also, two long blades, one in each hand, would be the prefered weapon of choise. Sort of like the draenie dual blademaster.
Pic: http://www.clubanubis.com/images/anubisstatue.jpg

What will I use it for:

I will be using it for Hero Maps, Campaigns, Survival Maps and possibly future uniqe maps. (I like making uniqe stuff, which noone has ever made [published])

What will you benefit from it:

I will be forever grateful, which I will show with extreme friendliness. I will also keep you up-to-date with the maps I make, containing the model you've made, and I will be giving you full editting rights to those maps, as long as I end up in the bottompage as "Original by GodSince1994". I will also be open to possible request for maps, like if you'd like a short td, based on the idea of killing stuff you hate (like Kindergarten TD) or creating stuff you love.

Why should you make this model:

I don't know. To make me happy, to get the maps I make, to get famous, to challenge yourself.

Comments: Thank you for reading this, I am new in this community and it's always nice to be seen :) also, if any questions should grow as you read this, please feel free to ask me anything. (psst, I'm open to pm's ;) )

ps. ain't it nice with the bold subheadlines? I like em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.