DRACO TANK DRONE
IMPORT GUIDE :
1. You will need a 1.32 patch if you want to use the map, but you can mimic the GUI easily with patches above 1.29 manually
2. Copy the Variables, then Requirements Folder to your map if you don't have them on your map yet (I would recommend download from their official source here
) [You can skip this if the unit used is guaranteed to be an air unit with proper air unit settings]
3. Copy the Draco Tank Drone Folder to your map
4. Configure the DTD Config to your needs, but first of all, MAKE SURE THAT THE LOOP TRIGGER IS SET PROPERLY!
The Siege Engine releases a drone from its body upon death, attacking the enemy from the air after a short delay. The drone is permanent but weak against anti-airs.
Based on Mental Omega APYR Draco Tanks' on death behavior. One can argue that this entry (for 1.1 onward) looks similar to Hydra's ability. The whole difference is that the drone is delayed when released from the tank, which means there's a short delay before they are actually part of the combat (and with settings, one can shot down the drone before they deal any damage).
MEDIA SHOWCASE :
1.1: Major Overhaul
- This is no longer a joke entry
- The mechanic is reworked to fit the Draco Tank Drone mechanic better
- Added configurable items, cause you'll need them now
Mentalmeister - Mental Omega APYR
@ProxyCakey - Port Idea