• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Downtime today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Ah, so I was right. First I thought it was the internet, but I managed to go to google so then I thought that there had to be something wrong with the server :D

I dont know if its only me, but after the downtime, my connection has been really bad here on thw. It works fine on all the other sites. When im posting a comment it normally takes about 1 second, now it sometimes can take more than 1 minut to post a single comment. And sometimes it even looses the connection to thw. When clicking on a forum link, it also sometimes can take very long time to load the site. I dont know if this only happens on my computer, but its kinda annoying. And its not because i live too long away from Ralle. Cuz we live about 50km away from eachother :p

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I dont know if its only me, but after the downtime, my connection has been really bad here on thw. It works fine on all the other sites. When im posting a comment it normally takes about 1 second, now it sometimes can take more than 1 minut to post a single comment. And sometimes it even looses the connection to thw. When clicking on a forum link, it also sometimes can take very long time to load the site. I dont know if this only happens on my computer, but its kinda annoying. And its not because i live too long away from Ralle. Cuz we live about 50km away from eachother :p
That's weird but I haven't changed anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.