• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Downloading problem! Help me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay heres my problem.
I find a model I like and I go to download it, it downloads i click "Open" and it comes up as a notepad and i get this!!

PK
§¡<4   Dragonfootsoldier2/UT JÂÛCÂÛCUx  þÿPK  ¡<4gŸ~üÂÞ 2 )  Dragonfootsoldier2/Dragonfootsoldier2.mdxUT ÂÛCÂÛCUx  þÿìX{\ÙÿŸî÷+¥ˆÒ=¹vyΑ¶]$d£)ºÈR<a£¶P¹kiɽ$ÚXzfž™$aÙBaYÅÒZ¾î·Üúž3õìwbw¿×ëç¯ïoçqÎçÌ9ïó¹¼g:ó~ éæ3>X• +‚;Ò?Y‰ F&FÍLˆ•œ=+&‘øçú¿^ÆÕ–ô£1E¼îÅ ~C”._ûf|›–ýS§ÑÐz°Ï¸`G5‚˜7çsÆUÓ#ˆI&ÂP"žoéiE;”[U«ÕTðÆ”qæÊG¡ÓÙ*˜¾t:
’“£¦Æ,ì&„RTÇXI4ïÛâD_xÕÈûéÞäOô›G¾YâIgEÙÐ ùá9X¹~®úÇ„Fü§9¸ÆJè§
+ø×
¼é[_.á°›Cÿ=Óèàä¨øh+ßYÉŸ)‡A)aöÕ§9ÍvôÓ§ÚÕ™‹rø^2?2ìæ¨àadLTrìgŠ/Ï5Q¸þÓt­èõêËÇ «çxÌ©g˜ <òóèày1qqŸ1Ÿ}á\úi‘

Thats only an INCREDIBLY!!! small piece!
It goes on like that for about 2000 miles!!!
Anyone know whats wrong and can help me so I can download stuff ?

Level 13
It could be very possible that you don't have winZip or winRAR? You can get those by searching online. Otherwise, if you have them already (which you should), then what Mecheon said will/should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.