• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Downloading Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey ppls
When ever i download a map and extract it (all files) the have the map icon visible in my maps folder but when i try to play it in warcraft it isn't there. (there frozen throne maps) is there any reason why or does any 1 know how to fix it.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Why do I have the feeling that it is the second time that you open two topics at once? :roll:
Well it has happened to me before, but make everything again; re-download (if necessary), extract the map from the zip file, and put the map in the Maps folder. The same thing was happening to me before, but by doing everything again it worked. Only re-download if necessary, first try this steps without re-download, if that doesnt work, just re-download the map again.

Good Luck:wink:
-Rui

Status
Not open for further replies.