• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotS Remade 1.000 Fixed

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Their is good then their is bad........
The dead return to fight and take over.........
Then theirs you......
Be:
Marines
Goverment
Gangsters
or the evil Necrolords
Then lets see who wins

Keywords:
Departure, Souls, Soul, undead
Contents

DotS Remade 1.000 Fixed (Map)

Reviews
23:02, 28th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Bad terrain, bad heroes, poor tooltips, missing hotkeys, unoriginal, Rejected.

M

23:02, 28th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Bad terrain, bad heroes, poor tooltips, missing hotkeys, unoriginal, Rejected.

Level 3
I can see the potential in this map but some things didn't quite fit in the place.

1) Terrain was plain. Try to rich it with cliffs, more trees and other doodads.
2) There was lots of additional models but you decided to still use Sharpshooter-model as sniper model? Why?! Why in heavens?! It is a dwarf. Not a human elite sniper.
3) When I played as a marine every now and then there was a ping in the top left corner (Necrolords area). I guess it is not supposed for Marines eyes so fix it.
4) Lots of players needed and sometimes it is just hard to get enough. Try to modify the game so it works even there are only half of the players.