• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Not sure how many people here play dota on the W3 engine since the advent of Dota 2.

I'm looking for people to play with on US East that are experienced in Dota~
My bnet account on east is Losventia.

Level 2
It's Azeroth~ clans are a rarity these days to see in bot hosted servers; maybe it's just me, but I never see clan members. I play on dotacash so that may be the reason.

Level 19
I'm very experienced but I don't play on BNet anymore.
However, I still do play it on Garena, although, I rarely get into any good games.

On AI, I'm really dissapointed sometimes cause they make awful mistakes... Anyway, they get quite boring as well after time.. I now make results like 50/2 playing Pudge or Mirana.

Level 19
Yea pretty much, although games ain't what used to be.
Most people use maphacks and some just don't know what they are really playing.
So I guess, unless you get into a private game with 9 people you surely know are high skilled, you won't do much.

I would, however, recommend you this platform. I've been playing it for a couple of days and it turns out good.

Status
Not open for further replies.