• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dorpg -sot-

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Defiance's Open RPG -Sword of Truth-
Version: v.007 Alpha
>>>Spell Books are Back!<<<

Disclaimer: This map is in no way, made by me. This map is created by Defiance and is the last record of any map he has made to this date.

This map can also be found on his website and epicwar

NOTE: I am not responsible for anything that happens to you or your computer while playing this map

EDIT: Apparently the map dosen't work with the latest patch, I'm very sorry for this

Thank You,
Please Enjoy!

Keywords:
Defiance,RPG,ORPG
Contents

DORPG -SOT- (Map)

Reviews
13:48, 24th Mar 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I'm simply trying to provide everyone with this map and since i did CLEARLY state that i didn't make this map and i have in no way edited this map, i don't see what's your problem?

Level 9
I'm simply trying to provide everyone with this map and since i did CLEARLY state that i didn't make this map and i have in no way edited this map, i don't see what's your problem?

you are in no position to upload this map since ur not the maker, this is the problem. i dont care whether u edited it, nerfed it, or whatever, as long as its not ur map and ur not given any form of permission to upload it, u cant upload it.

Level 3
Errr actually I don't think it really matters as, A: The map doesn't work (Atleast not for me). And B: no one has heard a word from Defiance in over a year. There were rumors that he was sued by blizz and I'm sure that he gave up his rights to the map a long time ago. Unless someone has reputable proof that he hasn't then please don't complain.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Youre such an asshole. Why dont you freaking check your map huh? First, its not even yours, second it DOESNT WORK WITH THE PATCH. Why dont people check the maps themselves

Well considering i didn't MAKE the map, Don't rage your insecurities on me, and if you have a problem guess what: I DON'T CARE

Also, Please don't call me an ***hole because you have no idea of my personality

Errr actually I don't think it really matters as, A: The map doesn't work (Atleast not for me). And B: no one has heard a word from Defiance in over a year. There were rumors that he was sued by blizz and I'm sure that he gave up his rights to the map a long time ago. Unless someone has reputable proof that he hasn't then please don't complain.

THANK YOU!, And i had no idea the map didn't work -_-