• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doom guard model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Can anyone edit the doom guard model for me?
It can be any edit just to make it different from the original. It can also be a skin edit only. Depends on your creativity. It must have the same animation with below 200 file size.

And if you "could" give it a pipe(smoking pipe), it would be much appreciated. ^^

Thx in advance. Its for my map that I'm trying to improve. ^^

Level 13
I can do that but this gave me an idea. I think I'll just remove the doom guards weapon and attach a better sword. thanks for the idea. ^^

but if anyone would like to post another or direct me to a link to a model or skin, please do. ^^

Last edited:
Level 13
bumping for anything? waAAH!!
I didn't like how the attachment do on the doom guard...

can anyone even just edit the skin of the doom guard??? just to make it look different for my map which is found on my sig, which btw I am trying to balance and improve now... pls!!! even just a link or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.