• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doom Defence v 6.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
Game Similiar To X Hero Siege. You Protect a Base For an Amount of Time. You can Buy Items for Damage, Armor and Stats. Tomes are availible. Doom is The End Game Boss. He Is Originally Lvl 100. But Depending On How Many Players there areHe Spawn At Different Lvls. 5 Players = lvl 100, 4 Players = lvl 200, 3 Players = lvl 300, 2 Players = lvl 500 and 1 Player = lvl 750. Max lvl For Heroes is 999 So there is plenty of lvls to Achieve. At Victory Best player will be Displayed for other to honor. Score is Calculated Based on Lvl and Stats. NOT BY KILLS. Whoever Killed Doom Will Recieve Extra Points.
Created By ExZon
Thx To Vuormalainen and ADMIM for testing and development.

MY VERY LAST UPDATE!! I will not update this map further. Instead i will focus on my stand-by project, Hero Doom Wars. Hopefully this time i have learned something :p

Keywords:
doom, mini, mini doom map, mini doom defence, defence, ExZon.
Contents

Doom Defence v 6.4 (Map)

Reviews
21:04, 16th May 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 13
Needs a better description.
How to play?
Screenies.
BB code.
But overall, the idea is quite normal, but seems to be executed just fine

Level 16
*Angry* You didn't have to remove my last map update, all bugs hwere fixed and map runned as smooth as any other. Just my triggers LOOKED fucket up....
I don't really give a flying fuck about triggers. BUT I DO give a shit about Multi-Uploading and Lacking Description.
Some useful Links:
-Read this Tutorial
-BBCodes. A fucking complete list of them.
-Read the Rules. No, really. Read the shit out of it.

And a helpful tip:
Instead of re-uploading your Map if it's rejected, just make a thread at the Resource Moderation Forum part Map Moderation that you request your map to be restored..

Level 28
ExZon said:
View Post
*Angry* You didn't have to remove my last map update, all bugs hwere fixed and map runned as smooth as any other. Just my triggers LOOKED fucket up....
The triggers really were 'fucket up' and they still are.

To-do list:
  • Read the rules (you're breaking them).
  • Redo the terrain.
  • Learn to write properly (in a game, never abbreviate stuff such as "u", "srry" and things like that).
  • "Ops! didn't i remove that spell? srry!" <- what the hell is that about? If you have the time to create a trigger to show the players that you removed a spell, you might as well remove it from the skill list as well!
  • Redo all the descriptions (hive, in-game, loading screen), including tooltips and quests.

Level 3
Need to know - WHAT RULE!? OMFG -.-'
Is it just me or does every single moderator in this site HATE ME!?

Second: Why redo the terrain?
The Terrain has it's purpose. You are able to explore to make it more fun. THere are also Artifacts to be Found.
Third: Leave Grammar lessons for my teacher
Forth: My descriptions are just fine thank you

Level 28
Need to know - WHAT RULE!? OMFG -.-'
Is it just me or does every single moderator in this site HATE ME!?

Second: Why redo the terrain?
Third: Leave Grammar lessons for my teacher
Forth: My descriptions are just fine thank you
You're multi-upload, it's against the rules...
I don't know, I don't hate you, I don't even know you.

Second: because it's bad.
Third: learn more (or stop being lazy and capitalize "I", say "you" instead of "u" and things like that).
Fourth: no they aren't.

Level 3
Im NOT Multi-uploading

And if i am it's because your webpage got a lame search. Because i could find my map and therefor i assumed, Since you moderators complained so much, that you had removed it. :p if there is another upload of this map feel free to REMOVE it.