• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

does it exist somewhere star trek models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
If English is not your first language: Sorry, but the sentance makes no sense

If English IS your first language: ... Have you passed preschool grammer yet? I could understand if English wasn't your first language, but if it is... JEEZ

And the answer to the question BTW, is: There's a Startrek mod at WC3C, but I'm not sure if they even have any models yet...

Level 3
Mecheon said:
If English is not your first language: Sorry, but the sentance makes no sense

If English IS your first language: ... Have you passed preschool grammer yet? I could understand if English wasn't your first language, but if it is... JEEZ

And the answer to the question BTW, is: There's a Startrek mod at WC3C, but I'm not sure if they even have any models yet...
english is not my first language but i forgot some letters, i asked if there is somewhere on the internet star trek models for TFT taht i can import and use to map. btw when you are on the net you have to read beetween the lines. you must be capable to figure out your self what a word might be if you dont reconize it

Status
Not open for further replies.