• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DoC Azerothian Footman

The first release of the new Dawn of Chaos model set!

This is the Azerothian Footman model from the project The Dawn of Chaos from the Realm Design team.

This model features team colour.

Model based on the export of the campaign grunt model by ZeroX and is used with their permission.

Model Credits:
-John Drake
-ZeroX
-Blizzard

Skin Credits:
-Antihero
-John Drake
-Blizzard

When using this model and its skins, provide credit to the authors listed above.

You may modify this model provided you still provide credit to the original authors.

Texture Path:
-Textures\AzerothFootman.blp
-Textures\AzerothFootman_Portrait.blp

UPDATE:

I have updated the model to feature a camera and portrait animations. If you would like a 3D portrait rather than the 2D one, just do not import the portrait model and the model itself will provide a portrait with proper animations.

Keywords:
Dawn, Chaos, Footman, Azeroth
Contents

DoC Azerothian Footman (Model)

DoC Azerothian Footman (Model)

Reviews
Misha 19th Jun 2013 Moderator's Review: I like this model a lot :) and the TC on it is really nicely done. however.. there are a few things that i find a lill bit odd.. firstly, there's the sword, which is kinda grabbed by the very end of...