• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do you make troll maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Troll map examples:
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/226295/
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/226290/

If you don't want to bother checking the maps I'll explain quick.

SUPER SOLO TD: 1 player TD. Ingame you start with 1 archer builder and the voices are set as unfitting as possible. Map descriptions are full of BS. Level 1 is beatable, but level 2 is impossible due to millions of hp, armor and health regen.

SUPER SOLO RPG 1 player RPG. Ingame you start by selecting a hero, only 1 hero is playable and if you run into the other circles it will just say that the hero is not yet available. If you wait like 20secs to pick the picker will suicide. If you pick the only pickable hero you will spawn at one point exploding and recieve a message saying "WHOOPZ U SPAWND ON LAND MINEZ!!!!!! TRY AGAIN LOL!!!!". You will always spawn on the land mines and lose like that.

I also created more "evil maps" that I hosted online. The map is named like Green TD version something and ingame there's nothing except a trigger running every 0.00 seconds. The trigger presses ESC for all players except the player named "IcyMind". The trigger causes the menu to vanish almost instantly if you try to quit with f10 or alt+f4. If you're playing on a laptop or something you might experience heavy lags also due to the 0.00 seconds interval spam. CTRL+ALT+DELETE or plugging is the way to escape, but some players managed to get stuck there for like 20-60 mins (I have a trigger detecting when players left and the game ends when there's only 1 player left so I can afk while the game runs)

Last type of troll map is also evil. It spawns a "balanced" amount of units which prevents the game from crashing (at least for me), but causes insane lag. I had to hit the power button to get out when testing.

Am I evil? Have you ever created troll maps/traps? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.