• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DL Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I have been tryin gto recently get some models from the resource section but certain models that I need aren't dl. The dl start, but stays at o% forever. Other models are able to be dl but these can't. Could someone try and tell me if it is just me?

Models: Whirlwind, Pulse Laser, ShockTower, Vulcan, InfernoCannon, Artillery, HeavyCannon, DiscThrower, AntiAir.

If this isn't only a problem with me then yeah, but if it is my comps problem, I will find another way to get them, but please tell me if it iss on my end.

Level 32
Another user posted on this same subject over a week ago. Try our SuperSecretSearchSystem to find many answers. This post should be in the Bug Report Forum.

As to your concern about the downloads, since the new resource section has been in operation, the downloads are sometimes slow. Usually if one restarts the download it will come through unless there is a networking problem on the user's end.

I download many models every day for quality and testing purposes. When I find a model that includes an inactive or faulty download link I immediately segregate it so that users will not experience difficulties.

If you can provide a specific URL for the models in question I will take a look at them. I can assure you that as I weed through the considerable backlog of Non-Approved models each of those that contain dead download links will be removed.

Level 15
It worked for me after a while, but the download took a really long time to start. I doubt it's anything on my end because I can traceroute the Hive server without any problems or undue network latency, and Verizon (my ISP) to Savvis is 42ms latency currently.

Best suggestion at this point is to just wait for a while and the download may start.

Level 45
Use "right click">"Save link as" people.
cat-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.