• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Divine Rapier by Auchvits

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Master_Elite
This is my second model that I made all by myself, the first not being worth uploading. For those of you who have played Defense of the Ancients(DotA), this should be familiar, and for those who don't, this is the Divine Rapier, the ultimate weapon of all time. The model only uses ingame textures, but the wrapping is bad and the modelling could do a lot better. You may use, edit, or take this without my permission, cause I don't care.

Expecting lousy comments in 3 seconds.

UPDATE: I edited some of the particles and I also fixed those faces, though it still looks bad. Correction: I deleted the particle emitter. Sorry, I had to fix a few things like remove extra textures and fix the wrapping. Oh, and I also made it bigger.

Keywords:
Divine, Rapier, Divine Rapier, DotA, Sword, Blade, God
Contents

Divine Rapier by Auchvits (Model)

Reviews
10:14, 20th Mar 2011 General Frank: Way too simple and un-defined. Rejected.

M

10:14, 20th Mar 2011
General Frank:

Way too simple and un-defined.
Rejected.

Level 49
okay, first things first reduce the particle count like stated above my post because you can't see the whole sword. after you reduce the particle count, fix the tip of the blade. there are some missing faces there.

EDIT: oh by the way, make the handle longer

Suggestions

You should make the sword seem more ... idk ... Omni-smtn :p
If you can give it an awesome shape like this (read below), i'll give you a 5/5 :D

I gave you 5 weapons that i think you should make. The one in the middle is the divine rapier. The others are wtvr you want them to be ;)

attachment.php

I hope that the other 4 in the image i gave you would be your next models :)

:ogre_datass:

Attachments

• Weapons.png
    Weapons.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 3,442
Level 3
You should make the sword seem more ... idk ... Omni-smtn :p
If you can give it an awesome shape like this (read below), i'll give you a 5/5 :D

I gave you 5 weapons that i think you should make. The one in the middle is the divine rapier. The others are wtvr you want them to be ;)

attachment.php

I hope that the other 4 in the image i gave you would be your next models :)

:ogre_datass:

Thanks. Your images gave me KH nostalgia, so I decided to make a KH themed weapon. Or not. be expecting it within this week.:ogre_hurrhurr: