• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Display Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
How do i add a display picture?i mean not the loading screen but the picture that after people download can see on the top right hand while waiting for the game to start.

Help will be greatly appreciated :wink:

And also how do you play the animation of peasent that looks like mining something,the animation says its walk but there are many types of walk.how do you see the bracket behind O.O

Level 7
Actually all you have to do is import an image, a .tga file, with square dimensions(i always use 256x256) and then import it, and change the path name to "War3mapPreview.tga" without the quotation marks.

Level 5
right!thanks. ill try it,how about the peasent animations?how do i find out all of the animations?

do i just change like picture.jpg to picture.tga?

i've tried the :War3mapPreview.tga doesnt work for me,do i need to attach somewhere?

Last edited:
Level 21
Make sure the dimensions are a power of 2, preferable 256*256.
You also have to convert .jpg to .tga with a proper converter or image editing program. Just changing the extension will NOT make it a tga.
You also have to change the path into War3mapPreview.tga (if you just import it as is, the path will be different)

Level 8
And also how do you play the animation of peasent that looks like mining something,the animation says its walk but there are many types of walk.how do you see the bracket behind O.O

It is possible to drag the animation bar wider. But just in case, here are all the gold related animations the peasant has:

Stand Ready Gold (1.500 s)
Stand Gold (1.567 s)
Stand Work Gold (0.600 s)
Walk Gold (0.800 s)
Attack Gold (1.000 s)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.