• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Discussion on Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
if you're making a castle or any structure with obsidian just make a mold fill it with lava then fill it with water

Level 7
Actually you can make epic bugs with it like making a O with powered rails and place minecarts on it and make them move and power the rails :d

Level 7
I dare you to go and download ashes1ashes.ogg and ashes2ashes.ogg and change the calm1calm and calm2calm sound, shit brix. Also my avatar is from spectoprogramming ashes2ashes.ogg at the end

Level 7
Yes, but its strange because if you use a spectrographing program on ashes2, you can clearly see the lines making a zombie at the end.

Level 28
@Trolman, *cough*
23hq7ug.jpg

*cough*

Level 18
fuuuu i soo wanna make contact with the villagers then kindap them and send them on trains to auschwitz my house (which i will upgrade in a castle due to the shitton of cobblestone i have) and make them my peasants.Im also waiting for Jeb to add female villagers so i can use my feudal rights over the brides of my peasants.

Level 8
Level 9
Looks like Minecraft is getting a new launcher! Since I cannot play for all dat money for Minecraft, I'm using Mineshafter. A new proxy, they are going to add.

Level 9
Found an awesome seed for Minecraft!
Superflat settings, Overworld.
Seed: yolo
You're near a pond, then just fly/walk over to the nearby village, then go to the blacksmith, bam, 5 diamonds and 3 iron, plus moar food.

Status
Not open for further replies.