• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Disappearing Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I find it troubling that that alot of old models have disappeared, for example, miseracord's Great Axeman/Footman, both of which i had to get from the Shards of Resistance Campaign. I would like to get an explanation why pretty decent models are disappearing

Level 22
Level 14
I really don't know what you're talking about. I clicked on every single model by Miseracord and it's still there.

For other models you're going to have to specify which model/creator. If anything it's likely that the author took them down. If so, there's not much you can do about that.

Level 22
wait a second...
didnt miseracord retire before you even joined hive? so that means all you saw were the models that havent been taking down...

do you see the download button for the three links above?

the three models above are all made by miseracord.

Level 14
wait a second...
didnt miseracord retire before you even joined hive? so that means all you saw were the models that havent been taking down...

do you see the download button for the three links above?

1.) Your point? The fact that I haven't been here as long doesn't mean shit. I can still use my eyes.
2.) You edited your post after I made my post.
3.) As I said, it's probable that they were removed by Miseracord.

Level 22
i doubt it, before his/her "retiring" statement, miseracord said he/she would post all his/her models up. i dont think he/she would put em all up and then just throw em down.

reason i edited: to say that all the models above are made by miseracord

Level 14
It's still probable that someone took them down. If not Miseracord then a moderator.

If you really think they're "disappearing" then post in the bug report forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.