• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dire Troll

Dire troll. Based off of the wildkin model. This model is more of the left over from Warcraft Chronicles. Was a bit of a collaberation between Hawkwing and I. The good skin has been lost, but it's still usable as it is. I really really want some one to reaskin this.

Give credits to Hawkwing and I if used. Have fun with it.

Please, reskin it.

UPDATE: Think I fixed the problems with it.

UPDATE 16th January 2023 - General Frank: I fixed the attachment points, optimized the model as far as possible and reduced the size by a lot, thanks Footman16 for pointing it out.

Keywords:
Troll, trol, trolka, dire, big, giant, retard, dumb, idiot, buff, strong, muscle, power, mutation, evolve, growth, forest, jungle, sand, dark, ice, fr
Contents

Dire Troll (Model)

Dire Troll Portrait (Model)

Reviews
18:42, 10th Aug 2009 Pyritie: Unwrap on one of the tusks(?) is a bit messy. Plus they look like they were just kinda shoved there - during the stand animation, they go through his mouth. Also you've got some depth fighting/triangluation issues on...