• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diplodocus

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Diplodocus

After 3 months in production, the Diplodocus model is finaly finished
Made for my map "Jurassic Exploration"

Model and texture by Olof Moleman
Animated by Chriz.

Scientific name: Diplodocus longus
Diet: Herbivore
Age: Lived during the late Jurassic Period, from 155-145 million years ago
Distribution: Western North America
Length: 27 m (90 feet)

Texture path:
Textures\Diplodocus.blp

For best ingame results:
Art - Animation - Walk Speed = 125.00
Art - Death Time (seconds) = 5.00
Art - Scaling Value = 0.70
Movement - Speed Base = 80

Give credit if you use this in your map

Please do not distribute or modify this resource without permission.

Keywords:
dinosaur, prehistoric, Jurassic diplodocus
Contents

Diplodocus (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: a VERY lovly model, gj on this one, works ingame and approved.

M

Werewulf: a VERY lovly model, gj on this one, works ingame and approved.

Level 1
olofmoleman makes great models, but I cannot use any of his models in my map. It says cannot find (fine name). Could anyone help me with this? I would really like to use these models.

Level 1
Yes someone help Tavian AND me TOO! How to use it? Download it and opened it in Image Extrator and nothing happened next. what must i do to turn it into Model File? HELP ME PLEASE WHOEVER SAW THIS HELP PLEASE. A little word frm you can help lots of people. anyway most of the model olof produce is really realistic. 9/10. the 1 mark is for other model :) keep up the good work.

Level 7
Yes someone help Tavian AND me TOO! How to use it? Download it and opened it in Image Extrator and nothing happened next. what must i do to turn it into Model File? HELP ME PLEASE WHOEVER SAW THIS HELP PLEASE. A little word frm you can help lots of people. anyway most of the model olof produce is really realistic. 9/10. the 1 mark is for other model :) keep up the good work.

Wow well first of all the model works fine. Secondly unless you have RoC and are trying to import it which would be pretty much a waste of time, you dont need the image extractor for anything. All you need to do is follow the link that is right above the file that says "Not sure how to download this model, click here" and it will tell you how. :piru:

Level 2
This is also a cool model... it's almost as fantastic as the "Lindormr" :thumbs_up: keep it up man.. :)

Level 2
Guyz pls tell me How to use these models.
I am using Warcraft 3 Regin of Chaos (not frozen throne).
there is no option for importing in my map editor:cry:

I have put the required files to the required locations using "My War Craft Studio" but how do i use the in the world editor??? pls telll me.

Level 7
How much do you know about dinos?Some of these models are dinos which I dont know but i bet that its because I dont know their name in english.

Level 7
Olaf. Your models are more than amazing. They are like the best models in the history of models. NO ONE has any right to take a model from you and edit it without your absolute permission. Every one must give you credit if they use your models. Olaf you are a god. A god at making models. You are king of the model making Olaf. Let no one discourage you to make models. The best of them all Olaf!! 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999/5

You may have created this model years before, but just though you like to know, the skin came out blank. When I fixed the problem, however, the entire mesh has the skin of just the striped part of the tail.
Is there a way for you to fix this problem? I am currently using the WarCraft III Model Editor.
Good job on the sauropod, though. I really like it!:thumbs_up:

Last edited by a moderator: