• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dino Land

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ironside
Divide And Conquer modded to have dinosaurs. First upload :)
Dinosaur models and trees made by olofmoleman. idea by me. :p
Creeps are now Dinosaurs and added new Dino worker for humans.
Dino Worker is needed for the dinsaur making buildings,
and the dinosaur heroes are found in altar of dinosaurs.

Keywords:
prehistoric,dinosaurs,
Contents

Dino Land (Map)

Reviews
22:51, 8th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Please improve description and post some screenies, gonna check now

Edit: Ok when I start I see green blocks nearly EVERYWHERE which I suppose are improperly imported trees and when I start the game I dont start with no dinousaurs I start with a normal melee race. Also, the tooltip for your cannibalize ability is bad. It seems that all you did with the dinosaur units was change the model and name from a human melee unit. The memory for this map is also large too. All you seemed to have tryed to achieve is impress everyone with your dinousaur models. I know im being harsh.

Last edited:
Level 5
ok but i dont know how to take screenshots on wc3?:hohum:
Edit: hey its my first upload and it's olofmoleman's models.
and it works perfectly on my computer so i dont know whats the prob. >_< :(
Edit: the dino worker is trainable in the town hall. ;)

Last edited:
Level 3
Downloading and testing :))

Edit

Game play is funny I played it with AI but dino buildings shouldn't be like humans farms, lumber mills, and Altair. Altair have the original human heroes you should remove them. Make your own terrain and update dinos with better hero select cause I can select more than 3 heroes.. 2/5 for now

Level 3
Ok Trying btw make dinos for night elves it will look more realistic

Edit

I still can make lots of heroes... To much gold caves. Try to add something like harpy hut as a house, it would look like a nest. Still 2/5 keep updating!

Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.