• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dim Doom

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: -Kobas-
-- Dim Doom v1.0 --

-Storyline:Deep in the city of Koshar the sand covers everything in its path nature hoping to hide the truth of whats behind the graves . The restless ones cannot wait any longer beneath the sands so they come to the surface to proclaim theyr immortality.
-Action:Action is based on aos combined with melee combined with hero arena ... we chose from 22 unique customed heroes with 5 unique customed spells in order to lead our army.
-Teams:There are 2 teams .
-Objective:Conquer all the area by getting crypts under control defeating enemies taking theyr lands and much more stuff wich i let you all discover within gameplay ( Without secret theres no atrraction - my opinion ).
Screenshots : ----------------------------------------
206631-albums4870-picture48196.png

206631-albums4870-picture48197.png

206631-albums4870-picture48198.png

206631-albums4870-picture48199.png

Credits : All credits are given in game Quests !

Have Fun !

Keywords:
Dim Doom , doom , dim , dim doom , hero arena , aos
Contents

Dim Doom (Map)

Reviews
10:45, 5th Jul 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Stolen Resource.

M

10:45, 5th Jul 2011
-Kobas-:
Stolen Resource.

Level 13
thanks alot man I know i did some pro job right there because i worked alot on everything on the map i putted the tipe of aos because the quality of heroes :) and please make a review if you want ! :)

Sry but that makes no sense :D, the type does not depend on quality.

You still have to improve your descriptions! You made a great terrain. Why don't show it?

Level 5
done with the screenshots :) and i think you'r right about the map tipe :) anyway i wanna see it first approved then i'll work more on it ... anyways ... the map was not tested and things but think that this is a stable map because i found now bugs even if i tested it alone no leaks also Thanks!