• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Die Holzfäller 1.03a

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Die Holzfäller 1.03a (Map)

Level 2
Hi,
This map is my map ;P
It is a German Funmap with Singleplayer AND Multiplayer. I wanted to create a map that is not as boring as dota. So it has more Action and Tactics to find out. There are two races and both are different to play. Don't worry about balancing, every game is different... Please write some comments, beta will be there in some weeks... :D

Level 2
The map is mostly balanced, but some idiots say - after 5 minutes playing - that it's not balanced...
So don't worry about balancing the first minutes, cause it's impossible to balance two totally different races. Every race has its own tactics and u have to find them out...Only noobs say (after 5 minutes :D ) that it*s imbalanced. And I thought there are for sure some noobs here who download this map :D That's the reason I wrote this...
Don't worry about balancing, every game is different...