• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dialog progress bar presets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Health Bar?

Where can one view the presets for dialog progress bars? I am attempting to create a health bar within a dialoge box, (Boss Bars are a viable option, is there a way to make their artwork look like that of a dialog box?) so other suggestions as to how to create this effect are quite welcome. Thanks,

Aspernatio

Last edited:
Level 7
Thanks. However, I'm experiencing one problem- the bar moves inward on itself, instead of in one direction. Here's what I mean:

Current State:

Full- <|||||||||||||>
Half- <__||||||||__>

Desired state:

Full- <|||||||||||||>
Half- <|||||||_____>

Level 8
aha! i actually know how to help!
You centered the bar at the Top, Center, or Bottom didn't you? try setting it to any of the left side points, then move it to the desired spot!
like, if its on a left side, then it will go smaller from the right then go left, and vice versa with the right side, and just shrink in the middle..
hope i explained it well enough!

Level 7
aha! i actually know how to help!
You centered the bar at the Top, Center, or Bottom didn't you? try setting it to any of the left side points, then move it to the desired spot!
like, if its on a left side, then it will go smaller from the right then go left, and vice versa with the right side, and just shrink in the middle..
hope i explained it well enough!

Don't worry, I get exactly what you mean. Thanks :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.