• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Diablo1:Tristram REMIX by egod v3.01

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Diablo1:Tristram REMIX by egod v3.01 (Map)

Level 2
Welcome!
--------------
If you like diablo1, download this map!

This a RPG?
Yeah, pick a hero, and defeats evils.

This hard?
yeah, with 3 modes, NOrmal, Nitmare and Hell

How many player can play?
1-2-3-4-5 or 6 (more player = more hard)

Is this really like Diablo1?
Sure, its really the same thing, the terrain is the same, the gameplay and much more (monster, item, quest, and more...)

The random map generator his good?
Very good! After tons of hours my random map generator are now perfect. Each time you play, its a different map! All the monster are different, item drop, shop, level (enter, exit), quest, boss, and more...

Map = beta?
Yes, for now, i need to correct all bug before release the next part.

Egodbout2
--------------------
Creator of
Diablo:Tristram village RPG v.all
Diablo:Tristram village REMIX RPG vbeta
Diablo hero arena (the original version)
--NOTE--
for all information about this map, contact me at [email protected]

Level 2
Yeah my map his easy to understand because i only use Trigger.

but...i got some bad experience in the past when some people stealing my Diablo Hero Arena: (thez make new verison (crap version), change copyright, etc...)

so i dont like unprotected version
but...will think about this

thx
---------
Egodbour2