• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo Arena v.1.9 EN RU

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Nosferoh Presents

DIABLO arena v.1.9 EN/RU
Created by FACELESS HERO
251044-albums8735-picture106390.jpg

Map Info:
Size: 64x64
Genre: AoS/Arena
Players: 5vs5
Tileset: Sunken ruins
WarCraft 3 Version: 1.26a
Protection: True
Language: Eng/Rus

Features:
This is a teamplay map for fast games at about 15 to 30 min.
DIABLO arena is a 2nd generation of this map and it is at about one month of development yet. And work is still going on.

• Lots of Champions
  • Mighty BOSS
  • Trigger-based spells
  • Lots of shops
  • One line
  • Forest with creeps
  • Two tower points with a pair of towers on each other for both teams
  • Two types of valuta: gold and diamonds
  • Toot epic items from killed BOSS Diablo
  • Collect gold to buy regular items, wards and potions
  • Loot rarely droping diamonds to buy more powerful items
  • Destroy enemy altar

Screenshots and Videos:

Image Description:
Separately from gameplay I haven't got screens, so just admire minimap

251044-albums8735-picture106389.jpg

Image Description:
Tavern of Fighters
251044-albums8735-picture106375.jpg

Image Description:
Tavern of Supports
251044-albums8735-picture106376.jpg

Image Description:
Tavern of Assassins
251044-albums8735-picture106377.jpg

Image Description:
Tavern of Tanks
251044-albums8735-picture106378.jpg

Image Description:
Just gameplay 1
251044-albums8735-picture106385.jpg

Image Description:
Just gameplay 2
251044-albums8735-picture106386.jpg

Image Description:
Just gameplay 3
251044-albums8735-picture106387.jpg

Image Description:
Just gameplay 4
251044-albums8735-picture106388.jpg

Image Description:
Just gameplay 5
251044-albums8735-picture106380.jpg

Image Description:
Just gameplay 6
251044-albums8735-picture106381.jpg

Image Description:
Just gameplay 7
251044-albums8735-picture106382.jpg

Image Description:
Just gameplay 8
251044-albums8735-picture106383.jpg

Image Description:
Just gameplay 9
251044-albums8735-picture106384.jpg

Have not done yet.

Change Log:
Version 1.2 Added new Hero – Satyr, new Item, changes for Hero – Paladin.

Version 1.3b Added new Hero – Necromancer.

Version 1.4 Changes for Hero – Destroyer, new Item, new Loading Creen.

Version 1.5 Added event – Lawa spawn Demon that teleporting from one Shimmering gate to another. Next Demon appearing in 60 sec after older one's death.
Teleporting every random number between 8 and 16 sec.
100% drop. Loot:
1-5% - Ancient dagger
6-10% - Ancient shield
11-80% - 1 diamond
81-100% - 2 diamond

Version 1.5a If Lawa Spawn dies, it will be resurrected in 120 sec. It will have 400 PH much more every res.
- New item type drops from Forest Creeps - Ancient shield, +10 def, +10 HP/sec regen, 60% chance to avoid 120 damage points. Drop chance 0.2%. (Ancient dagger has the same drop rate from Forest Creeps.)

Version 1.6 Changes for Hero – Magic Commendant: he get a new passive skill — basic class skill with no leveling. Skill slows down enemy target's atk mvmt spd for 10%, on 2 sec and places buff effect, that deals damage while buffed unit is casting: 100 damage points.
- A little of landing changes.
- Changes in descriptions for heroes , some skills and items.

Version 1.6b - Diablo loss his absolute magic immunity, but not to control effects;
- Diablo's HP depends from number of players:
1-3 Players - 4000 HP
4-5 Players - 8000 HP
6-7 Players - 12000 HP
8-9 Players - 16000 HP
10 Players - 20000 HP
And some little fixes.

Version 1.7 - added a new Item, doodeds changings, changed descriptions, mana-cost and cooldown values for some abilities and spells, for the "Frost arrow" spell was increased damage, increased damage for "Trueshot Aura".

Version 1.7c - HP and HP-regen' changes for towers, some little fixes.

Version 1.9 - Balance fixes.

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • Nosferoh for map presentation on different sites and ideas
  • Any players
  • AWS for last Loading screen

Models:
Icons:
Tutorials/Systems:
  • Nosferoh
  • Faceless Hero
Loading Screen/Map Preview Image:
  • Faceless Hero
Testers:
  • Nosferoh
  • Narkranoth
  • Random players

Instead of author's notes:

I asked him many times 'bout autors of resourses such as models and icons, but he still delets resourses after importing into map and don't give any link on a new icon or model. If you know resourse's page or author, please contact with me in PM and give me a link.
Keywords:
arena, Diablo, AoS, fast, sunken ruins, one line, boss, PvP
Contents

Diablo Arena v.1.9 EN RU (Map)

Reviews
21:22, 7th Apr 2016 Rufus: Rufus Moderation Note Note: Well I just noticed the credits section is kind of messy. "And so on"? That is not valid to have in your credit section. In order to get this approved, the creator must create a complete list...

M

21:22, 7th Apr 2016
Rufus:
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
Note:
Well I just noticed the credits section is kind of messy. "And so on"? That is not valid to have in your credit section. In order to get this approved, the creator must create a complete list of credits. Deleting them is no excuse for not listing them, he can track them down.

I played this map briefly with a friend, and I have a few things to say about it.

In this case, as the creator still seem to update the map, it is required that the creator himself upload this resource and had a prescence on the Hive. Otherwise I don't know if my feedback is just in vain, thrown at an unhearing wall. If he wish to keep the resource here on Hive, he needs to be present to recieve feedback about it.

This map will be rejected, but the creator himself is more than welcome to create an account on this website and upload it himself, and can then recieve feedback, and eventually have the map approved.

Level 3
Still updating... Ver. 1.7 is last in plans. New healer hero adding canceled at all. Maybe several people instead of single myself can convince Faceless Hero, and he will add a Priest hero.
If you can help me w searching of resources' sources, so you're welcome.

Last edited:
Level 3
"Good news everyone!"©
Faceless Hero (map author) was surprized lately: it'll be enough time for him to mapping.
He says:
... так получается, что будет свободное время :)
В версиях 1.8, 1.9, 2.0 и каждую целую версию будет новый герой...
It means:
... so it turns that there will be free time :)
In versions 1.8, 1.9, 2.0 and each complete version (3.0, 4.0 and so on, a note from me) will be added a new Hero...

Level 26
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
Note:
Well I just noticed the credits section is kind of messy. "And so on"? That is not valid to have in your credit section. In order to get this approved, the creator must create a complete list of credits. Deleting them is no excuse for not listing them, he can track them down.

I played this map briefly with a friend, and I have a few things to say about it.

In this case, as the creator still seem to update the map, it is required that the creator himself upload this resource and had a prescence on the Hive. Otherwise I don't know if my feedback is just in vain, thrown at an unhearing wall. If he wish to keep the resource here on Hive, he needs to be present to recieve feedback about it.

This map will be rejected, but the creator himself is more than welcome to create an account on this website and upload it himself, and can then recieve feedback, and eventually have the map approved.

Level 3
First one – author (Faceless Hero) has no reason for registrate on HIVE except of only map distribution wherever he can.
Second one – my english is better than his english.
Third – he is too lazy to find all the authors for all mass of resources. He just was taking them, importing and deliting from HDD. "Hey, men, models have weight too. Not only 2Gb-games" he means while doing this. Or somithing...
Fourth – another mentalitet. "Rules are too boring. LORE is too boring."
Fifth – may be I will download my own works besides of this map. When ne has got only one project.
Sixth – now updates are rare because he has not enough free time. And for downloading at some Sites with complicated resource formatting.