• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Desert Canyon Tower Defense 2.0

Bleh, I finished this a long time ago, just haven't uploaded until now.
Note: I haven't worked on this for a while, may not again, and I am aware of the rigged races (goblins.. lol) and the lag that arrives at about level 35.
This TD lasts a very long time, so it's probably better private with you and your best buddies.
GL, HF.
The commands for the players... well, I'm too lazy. Press F9 for help ingame.
--donut3.5--
Contents

Desert Canyon Tower Defense 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Frantic team TD map with a large variety in races and towers. However the game does not adjust of the amount of players that are present, making it yet another one of those "must have full house to do jack" maps.

M

VGsatomi: Frantic team TD map with a large variety in races and towers. However the game does not adjust of the amount of players that are present, making it yet another one of those "must have full house to do jack" maps.

Level 6
i don't know if you are still working on this.
but if you are going to rework this map it can be very good. some points that i recognized are:
-lizards are too weak
-ogre aura upgrade doesn't work (bash upgrade maybe too)
-you already said it takes a lot of time but this is really too long