• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demonic Ruins V 1.0 Beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
After a month or so of storyrighting and on and off map makeing i finished this little project it was originally goig to be apart of my "The Dark Realm" series but after writeing a tiny dialogue for the new version ig ot writers block so i changed the intire thing and changed it into an intirely diffrent map here are some things it has...
-500 custom units-
-All normal meelee units have been edited-
-The old school castle/medival builder feel-
-Effects for attacks-
-Strong storyline-
-Much Much Much MORE-

i originally made this map cause of always playing the same ole builder and they all seemed to lack a certain feel to them so i mixed it with the most feeling WC3 map that you could find the good ole campaign meelees! this is the outcome so far

NOW That all known bugs have been fixed it now works properly and is now open for beta testing

-V3.4-
-All known bugs fixed-
-All music changed-
-Toggle Demonic Portals on and off-
-Nagas now totally fixed-
-Removed all the lever enchanced gates due to the buildble gates and balance-
-Moded 30% of abilitys to damage based on stats-
-Traveling hero Wagon!-
-New Forum!-
-New bandit mode!-
-New nagabuildings and hero!-
-Decorations!-

By ray12342(writeing,terrain,storyline,units,triggers.) Tide_Hopper(Quests,cinematic,producer)

PLEASE Visit us At http://demonicruins.freeforums.org/index.php
For All Your Demonic Ruins Needs!

Keywords:
Melee, Altered, ray, tide, felwood, fel, demon, portal, story, tale.
Contents

Demonic Ruins V 3.3 Beta FIXED! (Map)

Reviews
ap0: Rejected 08:19, 16th May 2008 Firelord213: [+]The map is yours , So no need for any permissions or giving any credits to anyone else. [+]The map is not protected so no need to give any map protection information. [+]The map is in English...

M

ap0: Rejected

08:19, 16th May 2008
Firelord213:
[+]The map is yours , So no need for any permissions or giving any credits to anyone else.
[+]The map is not protected so no need to give any map protection information.
[+]The map is in English.
[+]No signs of any crashes or bugs.
-------------------------------------------
My own thoughts:
[+]A quite nice map , I like the way you build in this map , First time I have seen that kind of building in Warcraft 3 maps.
[?]When I turn on the command so that demons will spawn , Shouldn't they be attacking my or the other players bases?Would be more fun than they just standing there doing nothing.

*Approved*

185870-albums3216-picture33562.png

Map number 14.

Hello user
As map review member I am helping map moderators to clean THW!
I won't post any kind of review just final mark that will be Rejection in this case!

I checked your map and I find it unacceptable...

Here are the reasons:

1. No longer compatible (Means they are not playable with patch 1.24).
  2. Invalid author name.
  3. Messy, poor or no description (Except for map uploaded between 2004-2006).
  4. Type abuse (Use excessive tag such as melee,maze, mini-games and so on).
  5. Too many bugs that affect the gameplay.
  6. Lots of memory leaks.
  7. Edited map (With/without permission).
  8. Campaign without all the maps included (If there is a missing chapter or map that is in beta stage, it deserves rejection).
  9. Bad Gameplay.

#green = good
#gray = neutral
#red = bad

If you want to know more PM me and I will explain my vote!

Thanks -Kobas-