1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Demoness

Submitted by Nasrudin
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
undead demon warrior
Contents

Demoness (Model)

Demoness (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-29-07] Model works ingame and in Viewer and performs well.
  1. Flaster

Flaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice work

2. legorlan

legorlan

Resources:
    Resources:
    I must make a personal note on this model as I have downloaded it and been very pleased, I often download models, use them, play about a bit, but now I'm looking at the idea of a project !Shocks! I may well have to use this'n, I've downloaded a few others, but I'm very pleased with this one, well done, 4/5 one thing I would say, is as it already has hero glow on it, to make it a full "Hero" try giving a bit of glow to the weapons too, anyway, thanks a bunch, you may excpect credits in my maps in the future.

3. TheSlaveOfGod

TheSlaveOfGod

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    5/5 LOVE IT! +rep

4. qbz23

qbz23

Resources:
    Resources:
    am i missing something? keeps saying cannot load

5. Dwarven Fan

Dwarven Fan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Better than the male one , you should fix its hairstyle, but the female - only +5/5

6. morbent

morbent

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I love it, it's awesome... she just walks a bit strange... the thing I liked most in Undead Females in WoW was how they walk, if you could make that awesome running it would be awesome! (I know it's the demoness' animations but, I don't know, find a better fitting one?)
    Anyway, 5/5 +rep

7. SNIper of DARKness

SNIper of DARKness

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Am I the only one which cannot make the model work? Do I need some kind of Texture path or do I just insert it all without modifying anything?

8. dead_n_torn

dead_n_torn

Resources:
    Resources:
    U gotta edit daggers, they look kinda ugly if you ask me.