• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i really need this for my map thats about 55% done i will submit the map here and the person who does a well made Demon King gets 25% credit in the map as well as a congratulations and me to back you up in statements.

Level 5
sigh som1 plz i'll shut up if som1 can plz do this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Level 25
Strewth, you're worse than ME when I was a newbie

Hell, I was only asking for an animated Basilisk model, I even gave solid descriptions of what each animation should entail and even provided just adding two extra legs and reskinning the Snap Dragon as an alternative, and it still didn't get done

Here's the thing, no one wants to make your model. Its a massive demon thing that we can't even see most of and what we can see looks bad enough to model. Then, you have no solid indepth explanations of what the animations should look like, and then you have no descriptions at all of what the crap you're even using it for aside from your "map which needs this to be completed"

Just get the WoW Doomguard with a blue skin and use it instead

Level 5
Ummmmmmmmmmm no, and the demon is supposed to be half a body, oh and for animations here:

Stand 2: He looks up to the sky and roars

Attack: He swings his left\right arm

Attack 2: He puts his two arms together and smashes down

Stand 1: He just sits there :wink:

Spell 1: He bends over and opens his mouth

Spell 2: He smashes one arm down

Birth: He explodes out of the ground

Death: He gets sucked back into the Earth

Level 5
Oh and i'll be using him in many maps and he'll be my major usage creature i'll probably use him in many maps to be a last boss. Not only that but his move animation is just him moving forward with his arms falling behind and opening his mouth once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.