• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Defense of the Ancients: 3.8b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Defense of the Ancients: 3.8b (Map)

Level 7
Memory leaks, I guess.
Added a couple "destroy effect"s to the map...
Should happen much later now, if at all.

And there I actually thought that wouldn't be needed
since it's impossible anyway to ever pass 100000

That said, I've never experienced any "buggy shapes"
when zooming out onto entire maps, even "epic" ones.
Well...

Author Comment
Ramza

Comments: 160
Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:52 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a nice game, I played it 1 time and I had 172000 but when I was at lvl 163 weird things appeared on the screen so I couldnt c the creeps anymore -.- (U can also c those buggy shapes if u have a big map and the push the button 'view entire map'

Memory leaks, I guess.

Well...

Author Comment
Ramza

Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:52 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a nice game, I played it 1 time and I had 172000 but when I was at lvl 163 weird things appeared on the screen so I couldnt c the creeps anymore -.- (U can also c those buggy shapes if u have a big map and the push the button 'view entire map'

Memory leaks, I guess.

Well...

Author Comment
Ramza

Sat Feb 12, 2005