• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Deep Sea Diving Suit >>SKIN OR MODEL<< Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
This is a repost, nobody responded to my first one. I don't need you to tell me why, thanks.
Hello, I need a custom model or a skin done for me please, I will give +Rep for it if you do it. Basically an old deep sea diving suit, here are some pictures.
CLICK ON THE GREEN TEXT TO VIEW PICTURES INVOLVED WITH WHAT THE GREEN TEXT SAYS.
Not this type of arms
Metal bars on front visor too
Would be perfect
Not originally for a Big Daddy but it would be fine and awesome
Looking like this (Big Sister) would be perfect! (Just without the net on the back)
Thanks for the help! Remember it doesn't have to and I don't expect a custom model (but would be so much more sweet than a skin and I would love it more) and a skin would be fine (if it was a skin that actually looked good xD).

PS: Please post if you're going to do it, so I know, and if you're not going to do it I don't need you to tell me so please don't post saying something like "this is way too hard man, nobody's going to do it for you...", thanks. And a Big Sister without the back cage would be the best. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.