• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DeathKnight's Icon Pack

This is just a faster way to download all the Icon's I have Made, I will write in the Description the Icon's that are Included with-in the Pack:
-Dark Elf Armor Light, Medium and Heavy.
-Bow Pack (Wooden, Silver, Stone).
-Axe, Sword and Dagger Packs.
-Fire Sword Storm Spell Icon.
More Coming Soon..

Keywords:
Stone, Silver, Bow, String, Light, Wood, Wooden, Steel, NF, NFWar, Headshot, Bullseye, Arrow, Elven, Bloodelf, Elf, Dark, Light, Heavy, Medium, Fire,
Reviews
19:05, 18th Aug 2012 Magtheridon96: I'm very unsure if it's actually okay to create a pack for all of your resources, but people like them, and they're all approved, so, this is therefore approved too.

M

19:05, 18th Aug 2012
Magtheridon96: I'm very unsure if it's actually okay to create a pack for all of your resources, but people like them, and they're all approved, so, this is therefore approved too.