• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Coil Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
The other way to do that is to make ether a GUI or JASS type spell. I was trying out a GUI verison intill the WE frustrated me and I gave up trying. They make a Tauren a unit classifaction in the Object Editior but not in Boolean. Stupid blizzard. Yeah, you would want someone more experienced to work around this. I was starting to make a variable of a unit type but then got even more frustrated trying to figure out how to make it all work. So yeah, maybe someone better will come along.

Level 9
Well, in the map I'm making I'm changing Orcs to Fel Orcs and since I'll need undead to I can't change them in to demons. Since there won't be any tauren I decided to make them the demons but I'm not sure how to change that death coil target thing. And I don't know a thing about GUI or JASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.